On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pink Is My Favorite Color

So, obviously I like the color pink (that is part of the reason I chose this template). I think it has become an obsession. Whenever I go shopping for clothes I naturally gravitate towards pink. I buy pink toothbrushes, and razors (Venus), and the "Pink" song by Aerosmith, and my email page has a pink background. When I was a little girl I rebelled and liked the color purple (I still do, but over the years it has dropped to #2 status).

As previously stated most of my clothes are pink, and therefore I get compliments about them like: "That's a good color for your complexion," (I am fair skinned) and "Dang girl! You look hot!" and . . . . well mostly just those, but it's enough for me to continue wearing pink. Whenever I want to venture out and add color to my wardrobe it is usually brown, white, black (you know, neutral colors), with the occasional green, or blue, or red, or etc.

Pink makes me happy!

It also adds a splash of color to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (sorry, but I had to add a Harry Potter reference). I must say, that is the only redeeming quality for Professor Dolores Umbridge--she wore pink!

There are "billions and billions" of reasons to like the color pink, but the most important one is . . . . do you have a pen and paper to write this down? . . . . Pink is the best color in the universe! Scientists have not been able to go beyond the universe, nor have humans thought of a larger spacial quantity. I claimed it first, and no one can say anything else is better. I just skipped over the "double dog dare" and went straight for the "triple dog dare." That's how I roll.

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I remember when you liked purple! ;)

Brooke said...

Hi Kerri. Glad you're blogging. It will be fun to keep track of you - um, I mean get to know you better - this way. [grin]

I'm waiting for a post about a certain guy . . . ;-)

~Brooke

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-tarif-dasar-listrik-terbaru-2020-beserta-rumus-penghitungannya/