On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Sunday, January 20, 2008

2 Hours Too Soon

I spoke too soon, and the the Packs didn't win, but I still hold to what I previously said: the Packs got in the Giants' heads (i.e. Tynes 2 missed field goal attempts). What do you expect from me . . . . I'm not a sports reporter, nor am I Professor Trelawny and can predict the grim outcome of the the Packers/Giants game.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Gotta love Trelawny though. Too bad the Packers didn't win. I like Favre, and I agree about him being the glue. We have the 1-4 church time, and I hate it!!