On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I think I'll blog about it

Well, I guess I should talk about my graduation since it is the greatest thing that has happened in my life thus far. It was fabulous! I think my favorite part was that all my siblings, parents, Grandma Beylik, and 7 of my 11 nieces and nephews were there. (I like to keep things small and simple.) I got a purple camera that has a pinkish hue (kinda like how I say my hair is strawberry blonde, I am in denial about it being red, and because of my obsession with pink), and so I took pictures with it this weekend. One of my cute nieces apparently is camera shy, and so instead of getting pictures of her, there is a nice one of her tonsils. She also took pictures of my ear. I also took pictures of us at SLC Temple Square, and a movie (which only seems funny to us). All-in-all, it was a superrad weekend!

. . . . I think I'll blog about it! . . .

1 comment:

Jen Wolff said...

Congrats Kerri! Welcome to the world of teaching!