On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I got tagged by my good friend Brianna (thanks a ton)!

1. List 3 Joys: 1) Ben n' Jerry's Phish Food and Dreyer's Mint n' Chip (when Ican afford it). 2) All eleven of my nieces and nephews (even the angsty teenage ones!). 3) Being able to relax and read for pleasure.

2. List 3 fears: 1) Drowning, really not being able to breathe underwater. 2) Coming down from heights (but not heights). 3) That I won't be a good teacher.

3. List 3 goals: 1) To eventually go to grad school (I am looking at a Master's program at Oxford, no GRE required!). 2) Finish my student teaching and get a job ASAP. 3) I just accomplished my huge life goal--to graduate from college.

4. List 3 current obsessions: 1) Anything Thai. 2) Twilight and Harry Potter 3) My next American Idol David Cook.

5. 3 Surprising/random facts about me (I am already a random person, so whatever I write here people probably know): 1) I injure myself a lot (almost on a weekly basis). 2) I love all animals except sharks alligators/crocodiles (any in that family), they're only good for accessories! (sharks don't make good accessories though) 3) I can touch my tongue to my nose and roll it like a taco!

Now I have to tag 5 people . . . Kyla, Kendra, Kiahna, Denise, and Brooke (keeping it in the family, cuz I don't want people getting mad at me)!

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Hey Yo! Cats suck, dogs rule!! I miss my Katie!!! We are going to get another dog once we have a backyard, it will be a miniature poodle again, because our yard is rather small...

I have been tagged before...make sure you email or leave a comment on the others blogs so they know they have been tagged...

mid said...

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/120801023-dimdimaja