On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Friday, August 15, 2008

"J" is for Junk in the Trunk

It's that glorious time of year when I have to move. I hate it when a contract ends on the 16th of the month and the other begins on the 26th of the month. It makes me want to cry. Normally I'm a good planner and start preparing at least a week in advance, but my mind has been stressing about other things. (Also I just barely moved into this place and the thought of moving again escaped my conscious.) So, I didn't start packing until two days ago, and now I have to be out by tomorrow at noon. I have too much stuff. There's only so much that I can fit in my roommates room, and squeeze into nooks and crannies anywhere else. Looks like I will be living out of my car for awhile. Hmmm I've never done that! That might be cool!

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

You big nerd where are you staying?