On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"B" is for Boo Radley

I just thought of the funniest thing as I was reading an old posting about TKAM so Jem is the name of Scout's brother, and I am in the process of starting (just for kicks and giggles) a Boo Radley fan club on facebook. I even thought about making the tagline "Boo Radley is Jem's hero." So, the reason I thought that was funny (partially cuz I was thinking Scout was Jem) because I loved the cartoon Jem when I was little. I just thought it was funny that Boo could be her hero too! Anyone can join the club, so get on facebook, and get connected to all the Boo lovers!

P.S. Boo's real name is Arthur, like yesterday's word. We have already come full circle.

No comments: