On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My New Haircut

So I don't usually like to put pictures of me on my blog because it seems so self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic, and vain. If I had my beautiful burmese cat that's all that would go up, but since I don't, I guess I have to put something up, and since I cut 10 inches off my hair I figured I should let the world see.


Yeah! Ten inches! I know it's soooo short.

9 comments:

Devon said...

Love it! Did you have enough to donate?

Devon said...

Oh and by the way I would much rather see pictures of you than a cat! Cats are creepy.

Kerri Russell said...

Yeah I have enough to donate, but I haven't sent it in, yet. It's weird how I am so attached to my hair--I can't even send off the unattached hair!

khubble said...

OMG! I LOVE IT!! GOOD JOB KERRI FRESH NEW LOOK AND I BET WHEN U STRAIGHTEN IT IT LOOKS GREAT TOO! DOESN'T IT FEEL GOOD TOO, I MEAN I ALWAYS FEEL BETTER WHEN I GET A CUT AND STYLE. GO KERRI

khubble said...

AND NO IT ISN'T NARCISSISTIC, GEEZ UR FAMILY LIKES TO SEE PICS OF YOU AND WHO KNOWS U NEVER KNOW IF THE "ONE' IS OUT THERE LOOKING, HE SPOTTED U AT CHURCH OR SCHOOL AND FOUND OUT U HAD A BLOG AND WANTED TO CHECK IT OUT, OR YOU OUT! COME ON KERRI, HAHA LOVE YOU!

khubble said...

OBTW, DONATE UR HAIR, IT GROWS KERRI, U HAVE PLENTY OF IT!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Looks great! When did you cut it? And freaking donate it, do you know how many women who have had cancer would love your color of hair for a wig?

Brianna said...

I can't believe you cut it after I left, brat!!! hehe just kidding, it looks way cute, I am glad you finally took the leap and cut it. Donate the hair like your sister says, there are too many people out there that are in need of good hair. Can I just say I am proud of you!! hehehe

Laura said...

You look lovely Kerri. And I'll think twice before putting a picture of myself on my blog again...What were those adjectives? Egocentrical, narcissistic, vain...Haha.