On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Saturday, September 13, 2008

"M" is for Maggie's Magnificent Moves

After a long day of teaching I babysit my very adorable, energetic nieces Maggie and Miley (not Hannah Montana). Maggie likes to dance to "Shake It" on her kitchen table. Sometimes you just let 'em do what they want!



Miley was sleeping during the filming of this movie.

4 comments:

Devon said...

Very cute - do you charge extra for singing to the kids or is that included in your babysitting fees?

Williams Family Dirt said...

I would say Kyla won't ask you back, but as you are free and she dances on the table when they are home, I am sure she will!

Kyla said...

hey thanks for posting that! maggie loves watching her on the computer!

Brianna said...

Way cute, She is totally cute. Fun you get to babysit them. Just for old time sakes, we could have done without the singing, haha!!!