On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The True American Idol


Kelly Clarkson is AWESOME!! She is definitely my idol. She sang all her good songs, and the ones I don't know. . . . yet. In attendance: Justine (my Aussie); Stephanie and Jenny Mitchell (twinners); Sydney, Brea, and Bailey; Kyla, Talina, Katie, Sheri, and Callie; and Me. She is definitely worth the $15 bucks- shoot I probably would have paid for the VIP passes, but then again I wouldn't have had as much fun without my homies.

Rain or shine Kelly rocked the field!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Cool! I heard she came to UVU!