On the Title

Roi-Et a.k.a. "101" is a city in the northeast of Thailand. I spent more than "One Night in Bangkok," and was on my way to Roi-Et. It wasn't my final destination in Thailand, but the place where I grew the most. I gained a tolerance for spicy food, and learned a little dialect called Essan-- a mixture of Laos and Thai. I learned that it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Just as random as my adventures were in Thailand, so is my life--it's like living in L.A. (oh by the way L.A. is another nickname for Roi-Et).

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me



So Wednesday is my birthday (and my niece's pictured here), and I am excited. I also don't know what to do. It's not a milestone birthday, so it's not like I can have a huge party and get gag gifts or something. It's kind of an insignificant age. I know for sure I am going to go out to dinner with my brother, and my sister and her family (yeah Kyla we're going to dinner in case you were wondering) probably to Caraba's because I've been craving Italian food lately, and last year we went Thai. So, if you have any suggestions on what I should do please leave a comment, or a birthday wish, and shower me with presents (cuz that's my favorite part!).

2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Birthday!! Have you tried Ottavio's? (Not sure on the spelling...) My sister says it's the best Italian place EVER. :) I, myself, was not impressed with Caraba's. I thought the food was gross and the service terrible.

Williams Family Dirt said...

I have no suggestions! Just enjoy your day...have a good birthday!!